Thursday, January 7, 2010

Belly's getting big

Well, I'm about 26 weeks along and the heartburn is almost unbearable. I hear it's worth it though. Thank goodness.

We'll be starting the final phase of our remodel (master bath and bedroom) so we can move out of what will be the nursery room and start sleeping where we should have been sleeping since we moved in over a year and a half ago.

We also finally purchased our dining room table and chairs. Of course we had to test it out with a formal dinner with candlelight and soft music while sitting on opposite ends of the table like in the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

I can't believe we're 3 months away from having our son. It's amazing to think how much our lives will change from that day on.

Well, Kyle promised he would rub my feet tonight if I cut up some fresh celery. Sounds like a deal to me so I'm cutting this blog entry short!

Happy New Year!

No comments: