Thursday, June 26, 2008

Delay

Dangit! Kyle and I have to wait to start remodeling. Only about 20 days or so... complicated issue, of course. So, I'll have to let you all know when we begin and then you can start reading this blog during the work day for a good break!!

We're moving this weekend and I'm not sure when our internet will be up and running. So, if I don't post for a week or so please don't think we forgot about you (as if I have a highly trafficked blog).

In the meantime, here are a few photos of the Wiley fam for your viewing pleasure. The first was taken at one of Kyle's high school friend's wedding, and the second on the lake on Matt & Lauren Toppin's boat (yes, I'm jealous).

Taking pictures of Spaz & Sparkz seems to be a new hobby for us as well.

Stay tuned...!!!




No comments: